What is Pakk?
Pakk will be introducing a range of high quality and stylish accessories for the camera market focusing on camera bags. At Pakk we understand the restrictions of stylish camera bags in the market with the majority of these bags being made by large global brands who do not understand the need for stylish and practical bags. At Pakk we understand the new wave of photographers: the adventurers who want to go explore new places and capture the finest moments in life. As adventure photographers we have greater needs than just a practical bag, our bags must be simple, stylish, robust and practical. The business will take popular bags design styles and recreate them into camera bags by fitting them with appropriate padding, compartments and utilities for photographers. Pakk wants to give photographers the tools to get up and go to take great pictures and make sure you never miss a moment.
At Pakk we have a few desires that we feel are lacking in the market that we aim to cater for:
- We want to be able to have our cameras with us at all times, perhaps with an extra lens that can coincide with the items of our day to day lives. We do not need to carry 5 lenses at all times.
- We want our bags to be stylish and understates, not an obvious target for thieves.
- We want to be able to go on adventures with our cameras without needing to leave extra clothing layers and other items behind.
- We want to be able to carry our tripods and other accessories in an intuitive way
- We want to be proud of our bags and let it be a reflection of my style
- We want to access our cameras quickly
- We want to carry our cameras camera whatever the weather
Pakk is just getting started – Let the adventure begin….
The world of camera bags is generally fairly bland and restrictive, especially in Europe. There are no bags that inspire you to explore and capture life with your camera every day, this is what Pakk is here to do. We are in the process of designing, re-designing and re-re-designing a range of two different camera bags that are both practical and stylish. We are researching and sourcing the best quality fabrics and materials to make sure the bags are long lasting and of the best quality that we can produce. We are unable to release any more specifics about the bags but we will….you will just have to wait!
Pakk will be in development for the next little while as we refine and perfect our product before launching a Kickstarter campaign in February. More details to follow.
We are truly passionate about photography and the community and will do everything we can to provide the perfect camera bag but we want to go beyond this. Pakk is about adventure and the benefits that photography can bring to your life therefore we promise:
- We will change your expectations of the camera bag & accessory market
- We will work with charities to use photography to help those in need
- We will inspire you to go and explore your photography
- We will be honest and transparent with you
Follow the journey
[no_social_icons type=”circle_social” icon_pack=”font_awesome” fa_icon=”fa-twitter” size=”medium” target=”_blank” position=’center’ icon_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#003524″ icon_hover_color=”#003524″ background_hover_color=”#ffffff” border_hover_color=”#003524″ link=”twitter.com/pakklondon”][no_social_icons type=”circle_social” icon_pack=”font_awesome” fa_icon=”fa-facebook” size=”medium” target=”_blank” icon_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#003524″ icon_hover_color=”#003524″ background_hover_color=”#ffffff” border_hover_color=”#003524″ link=”facebook.com/pakklondon”][no_social_icons type=”circle_social” icon_pack=”font_awesome” fa_icon=”fa-instagram” size=”medium” target=”_blank” icon_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#003524″ icon_hover_color=”#003524″ background_hover_color=”#ffffff” border_hover_color=”#003524″ link=”instagram.com/pakk.co”]
A bit about me:
So you may be wondering who is behind all this?
Well….I am Adam Bodini, a 23 year old photography hobbyist attempting to make ends meet in London. I have loved photography for many years, starting out photographing my friends mountain biking around the woods in my local area. More recently I have been attempting to document life in London on my personal Instagram blog that can be found here: BodBlog
Photography really is my escape, an excuse to go on an adventure and a way to explore my creative side.