The Pakk bag is our ultimate stylish & versatile camera backpack for the modern traveler and photographer. Our goal was to create a bag that looks as good as it functions, whilst seamlessly adapting to your everyday life, whether you are out on a shoot or just commuting to work.
We believe in developing the best tools for photographers and everyday stylish, creative people. Those who cannot wait to wake up and create and capture life. We would love for you to come on this journey with us. After working with a team of designers and photographers, three key elements kept coming up as a key need for a camera bag:
Style | Functionality | Versatility
- 1000d Cordura exterior
- Quick-access, fleece lined laptop pocket (fits up to 15.6” laptop)
- Lay-flat main compartment for spacious storage and easy packing
- Secret pocket for small valuables & passports
- Multiple internal pockets for accessories
- Genuine Leather detailing
- Zippered, expandable water bottle & tripod holder
- Padded mesh back panel for enhanced comfort and breathability
- Removable chest straps
- Optimized to meet international and domestic carry-on luggage size limits
- YKK zippers waterproof and self-healing zippers
- Dimensions: 48cm x 32cm x 20cm
- Weight: 1.3 KG
- Volume: 30L
Adam Bodini – Founder
Adam is a photographer from London. He has spent the last year speaking to and integrating with photographers to create the Pakk bag. Adam has previously been involved in start-ups, co-founding popular bike brand Fixation London as well as consulting for numerous others.
Anneke Short – Product Designer
Anneke is a British product designer trained in Switzerland, where she worked under some of the biggest names in the industry, designing watches, jewellery and homeware for both renowned global brands and small independents.
Jerome Robert – Product Designer
Jerome is Swiss, born and bred in La Chaux-de-Fonds in the heart of the Swiss watch valley. He has vast experience in product development and providing solutions to all manufacturing needs.